Responsible for helping clients sell and purchase residential properties, including homes, cottages, condos, and duplexes.
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of homes.
- Discuss costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with client.
- Determine best method of purchase and review financials.
- Show property that will be utilized for residential purposes only.
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads.
- Facilitate acquisition transactions.
- Handle transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
- Follow up with legal department to ensure purchase is legal and binding.
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Ensure a property is updated and ready for sale.
- Place properties for sale.
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
- Adjust price if necessary.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Arrange for financing.
What Grobecker offers agents:
- Best agent splits in the business
- Get paid direct from escrow the same day you close escrow
- Mentor programs for new agents
- No monthly, franchise, E&O or desk fees
- Has a clean BRE license, no restricted status or prior restricted
- No lawsuits, E&O claim, BK
- MLS access and MLS drip for clients
- Training repository
- Corporate email
- Graphic designers
- Transaction coordination team
- Paperless office system
Realtor board affiliations and MLS subscriptions
- San Francisco Association of Realtors and SFAR MLS
- Sacramento and Metrolist
- SILVAR and MLS Listings